- Order number: 9.400.005
is a one way venting technology for small rotational molding that accelerates the sintering process, improves the surface finish of parts, does not restrict part shrinkage, and ultimately shortens cycle times.
The filter vent is intended as a disposable solution and needs to be replaced after every cycle.
Why cigarette filters?
- easy installment, easy replacement
- The Ø 7.8mm filter is stuck directly into a hole in the mould wall (or Teflon pipe).
- After each cycle, the filter is pulled out and replaced with a new one
- The Ø 15mm filter is intended only as a plug for a matching Teflon tube.
- The filter is hidden in the tube and not exposed to direct heat.
- Reproducibility, no deviating breathing properties from cycle to cycle
- most cost-effective venting solution
- clean molded parts, no steel wool particles in the plastic part; this reduces the reject rate
- no plastic leakage from the mold
- small vent diameter enables versatile use even in confined areas or kiss off sections
- no maintenance on the tool