- Order number: 9.400.005
filter-vents is a one way venting technology for small rotational molding that accelerates... more
Product information "One-Way Breathers (Filters)"
is a one way venting technology for small rotational molding that accelerates the sintering process, improves the surface finish of parts, does not restrict part shrinkage, and ultimately shortens cycle times.
The filter vent is intended as a disposable solution and needs to be replaced after every cycle.
- easy installment, easy replacement
- The Ø 7.8mm filter is stuck directly into a hole in the mould wall (or Teflon pipe).
- After each cycle, the filter is pulled out and replaced with a new one
- The Ø 15mm filter is intended only as a plug for a matching Teflon tube.
- The filter is hidden in the tube and not exposed to direct heat.
- Reproducibility, no deviating breathing properties from cycle to cycle
- most cost-effective venting solution
Related links to "One-Way Breathers (Filters)"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "One-Way Breathers (Filters)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.