- Order number: 9.400.016
- Information: Suits RJ1 or VG13
Technovent takes pressure regulation to the next level by providing a simple method to attach low pressure air lines to moulds, allowing the operators to control the exact timing and extent of your mould pressurisation.
Technovent is constructed from tough stainless steel which will withstand the toughest factory conditions.
If used with Supavent and a probe-type thermocouple, this stiffens the Supavent and makes it far more useful with larger moulds with more extensive powder pools
- Safe and reliable method to attach internal thermocouples and pressurisation lines to the mould to control air temperature
- Enables the moulder control variation in warpage and shrinkage by dictating the time of release more accurately
- Helps to ensure that your compressed air lines do not accumulate plastic residue
- Provides a handle to make Supavent and Smartvent removal easier in factory floor conditions
- Increases the life of Supavent and Smartvent products