- Order number: 9.400.013
is an one-direction venting technology for rotational moulds, that will speed up the sintering process, improving parts surface finish, not restricting parts shrinkage and ultimately reducing cycle times.
The Intellivent is the latest addition to the Supa- and Smartvent family, and as those is especially designed for working in a rotational mould and are produced from a heat-resistant, flexible polymer.
Unlike Supa- and Smartvent the new Intellivents cannot be installed right to the mould wall, but require an installment inside a specially prepared PTFE tube. Such prepared PTFE tubes can be sourced through us, or with the use of a “Intellicutter” can be prepared accordingly on sight.
This combination of materials reduces the size and cost of the vent while making it more robust.
The patented Intellivent technology is available in two (2) sizes, for application in PTFE tubes with an ID of either 19mm, or 39mm.
· Simple to install and use
· Reduces scrap rates, cycle time and production cost per cycle
· Repeatable venting conditions, improving process control
· Will not get affected by large shot weight / powder pool
· Avoids part-line blowhole problems
· Easy to incorporate into pressurization systems